If you’re looking for an efficient and easy way to manage your money with just a tap on the screen, yup, there’s an app for that! When convenience is the key to your personal money management approach, then it might be time to ditch the piles of paper statements and receipts, and let an app do all the work. Get ready to change your life and remove the burden of your money management chaos! We’ve chosen to spotlight 5 top money management apps that will help you take control of your finances.
- Mint.com is a popular app that has accumulated over 20 million users. Mint.com allows you to see all your finances in one place, real time. A quick summary of debts, assets, and expenses are in one place. Mint.com provides tools for budgeting, managing spending categories, establishing savings goals, and can send you text alerts to keep your budgeting in check.
- Mvelopes is an envelope budgeting app where users designate in advance how much money is to be spent on certain categories such as groceries and gas. A budget is created before you can designate amounts for spending. This process gives a reasonable view of account balances so you can create a realistic budget. Before making purchases, you’ll be able to make informed decisions knowing exactly how much money you have to spend.
- GoodBudget is another envelope budgeting system that allows you to get a handle on your monthly spending habits. This is the ideal app for those such as freelancers, who are not paid on a regular basis, and for those looking for a simple app to allow them to manage finances and learn about their spending habits.
- For those interested in a snapshot of their expenses and tracking their spending, Pocket Expense is a simple app that doesn’t sync with bank accounts. With this calendar based app, transactions are manually entered, along with checking and savings balances. You can create a budget once all your information has been entered.
- BillGuard allows users to see their spending habits while also protecting against unauthorized credit card transactions. Using an inbox, each spending transaction is listed and requires an authorization by you. This app breaks down your spending by category to help you stay on top of your spending habits.
Need Some Real Time Advice Regarding Your Finances?
The experts at E&Y Agency are standing by to answer your money management questions. Call us today at 248-362-1313.